We, along with any third-party companies or individuals with whom we work, may collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
a. Personal Information. Personal Information is generally information that can be used to identify you, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, which may be Non-Personal Information. Personal Information includes, without limitation:
- Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Information and content that you provide or upload for use in connection with the Service, which may include information pertaining to your military service, military background, and your business if you are a Vetrepreneur;
- Information about any donations or loans you make as a Donor or Lender; and
- Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and geographic area, when that information is linked to other Personal Information or Non-Personal Information that allows that individual to be identified.
*The preceding list of information we may collect is illustrative, not exhaustive.
b. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information includes information that is about you but does not identify you personally, such as, without limitation:
- Anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect;
- Referring/exit pages and URLs; and
- Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We may also collect information from you that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including but not limited to:
- Browser or platform type,
- Internet connection,
- Equipment used to access the Service,
- Language preference, referring site,
- Additional websites requested, and
- The date and time of each user’s request.